Friday, November 16, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Collection and Swatches


Hello everyone! I finally have all of the swatch blog posts up and I'm finally ready to do the overview of the entire collection! This is the China Glaze On Safari Collection. It was the Fall 2012 Collection.

I think this collection is fantastic! At first I was a little "meh" about the collection and I wasn't going to get it. Well, I ended up ordering it and now I absolutely LOVE it! All of the colors in this collection are so rich for fall. 

The application for all of these polishes are amazing as well. Every polish was completely opaque and even in two coats. Even the glitters. The consistency of these are slightly on the thick side, but are easily manageable and apply very smoothly. I actually prefer if they are slightly on the thick side.

To read more about each polish and to see a few more photos, please click the photo or click the name of the polish.

Adventure Red-y is a very opaque, standard red cream.


Prey Tell is a vampy dark burgundy cream.


Purr-Fect Plum is a raspberry cream.


Desert Sun is an orange caramel/butterscotch cream.


I Herd That is a very fine copper, gold, and slightly holographic glitter.


Kalahari Kiss is a yellow khaki cream.


I'm Not Lion is a fine gold, silver, and holographic glitter.


Exotic Encounters is a medium teal cream.


Man Hunt is a medium blue jelly/cream.


Elephant Walk is a grey shimmer.


Jungle Queen is a dusty purple with  subtle pink and purple shimmer.


Call of the Wild is a red toned dark brown cream.

You may be able to find these at your local beauty supplier, but if you can't you can easily find them online.

You can find the full set on Amazon:


You can also get them in the two separate sets, Native and Tourist, on Amazon:


You could also check out the site http://head2toebeauty.com to see if they have them available as well.






2 comments:

  1. really beautiful swatches, I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really love this collection too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...