Sunday, November 11, 2012

China Glaze Desert Sun

sun

This post features Desert Sun by China Glaze. This is part of the On Safari Collection. It's a gorgeous... uhh.. Orange? Caramel? Pumpkin? This is such a unique color that I don't even know what descriptive words I should use. Oh! I know! Butterscotch! It's like a butterscotch orange. You know those pudding cups for kids? If you took the butterscotch flavor and painted your nails with that, that's what color this is. So if you can image that, then you can imagine the true color of this polish. This polish is showing a bit more orange in the photos than it actually is in real life. It's an odd color to capture... and describe! Gorgeous nonetheless. 

sun

The application and consistency of this polish was perfect. It applied so smooth with no fuss whatsoever. It was smack dab in the middle of thin and thick which makes it perfect in my opinion. All the photos here are two coats without top coat. Do you like the landscape on my nail in the photo below? No, that's not photoshopped.. That's my yard and that's how shiny this is.

shade
If you're looking for an unusual color that is still gorgeous, then this is for you! Even though I described it by saying "if you dipped your fingers in pudding," don't let it deter you because you might be upset if you miss out on this one. It's one of my personal favorites for fall in my collection now!


Polish in this post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...