Friday, November 16, 2012

China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum


This is Purr-Fect Plum by China Glaze. What a cute name is that?! This is part of the On Safari Collection. It is a lovely raspberry cream.. well.. also a plum color as well considering it's in the name. Personally, I think it's definitely more of a raspberry. Fun fact! I've never had a plum. I have no idea what they taste like.



Look at how different it looks when you are in the shade! It's like having two completely different polishes. The sunlight sure does ramp up the red in the polish.

Loved the formula and application for this one! Super smooth and super opaque. I totally could have gotten away with one coat, but decided to do two coats for full coverage because I did have a tiny bare spot on one nail from an accidental bump into the bottle (hate when happens). Therefore, all photos here are two coats without top coat. It is on the thicker side, but it's a workable thick and I didn't have any problem applying it. This one is a high risk stainer as well. Make sure to use your base coats!



Polish in this post:

4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your swatch in sunlight. I was wearing this the other day, and in grey, miserable England, it really looks dark and wine-like. I couldn't see the lovely raspberry you have shown at all. I may have to come back to it in Spring or Summer and see how it looks in the UK weather then (if we ever get any sun, that is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definitely has a completely different look in the shade and in the sun. I love both shades, but you definiately have to see it in the sun. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...