Thursday, October 15, 2015

Vampire Kisses Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Happy Thursday everybody! I'm currently shivering like a popsicle because it's freezing in my house. I hope everyone is a little warmer than I am! Today I'm sharing some vampire bite nail art with you! I think this is a nice combination of cute and mild gore for the people who want best of both worlds, but don't want to see the gross, disgusting, and scary nail art that people are creating.

I used China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around over Wet 'n' Wild French White Creme as the base. The lips and fangs were done using Apple Barrel acrylic paint. If you want to take a short cut for making this design, you can use a stamping plate to stamp on the lips! I know I've seen lip prints on multiple popular plates out there!


If you want to see how I created this design, then feel free to watch my video tutorial below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...