Sunday, November 11, 2012

China Glaze Call of the Wild

sun

Here is China Glaze Call of the Wild. It's part of the On Safari Collection Before I start rambling about this polish, I want to state that this is showing WAY more red in the photos than what it actually is. It does have a tinge of red tint to it, but my camera definitely over did it. Call of the Wild is a gorgeous dark brown. If it didn't have the red tint, it would remind me of a Hershey's chocolate bar! I could use another trip to the Hershey Chocolate Factory. I live about an hour away from it! 

sun

The application for this one was pretty awesome! These photos are two coats without top coat. Without top coat! Do you see how shiny this is?! You can literally see me and my camera in the photo below. That's crazy. I would recommend letting the first coat dry completely before you apply the second. I had some dragging near my cuticle and it made it a little thin. No big deal though. It's just because I'm impatient. It is on the thick side, but it's totally fine and easy to work with. It's a good thick.

shade
Be careful about staining with this polish. It's dark and any little spot will likely stain your cuticles or fingers. Make sure to use base coat!


Polish in this post:

4 comments:

  1. I have worn this soooooo many times already--I'm wearing it right now for the second time in just November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Especially for the fall season.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...