Saturday, November 17, 2012

China Glaze Whirled Away


Hello everyone! I have China Glaze Whirled Away from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection!  It's a clear based polish with large white hex shapes, medium sized black hex shapes, and some black bar shapes. I wouldn't really call them "glitters" because they're not shiny or sparkly. They're just some simple shapes floating in a clear suspension base. I have it over 2 coats China Glaze Escaping Reality which is also part of the same collection.


This one is slightly finicky. You can't apply it in "coats" you have to just dig out the shapes and move them around on your nail. Those big white hexes are extremely ninja like! They avoided the brush like it was their job. No joke. They're sneaky. This is, give or take, about one brush full of this polish on each nail without a top coat. 



I was super excited for this one because it reminds me a lot of the awesome indie brands that have the black and white polishes! I love love love this one! Since it's black and white it looks totally awesome over bright colors.




3 comments:

  1. This combo looks great! I love the black and white glitters over bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tempted to try it over the whole Summer Neons collection!

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...