Thursday, November 15, 2012

China Glaze Prey Tell


Ow ow! Check out this vampy color! This is Prey Tell by China Glaze. It's part of the On Safari Collection. I'm not usually a fan of dark burgundy or red polishes, but dang... This one sure has me drooling. Look at how gorgeously shiny it is!


The application and formula were great! All of the photos here have two coats without top coat. It's a nice, thick, workable formula. It's on the verge of a jelly, but I wouldn't say that it's legit. It's another one of those that are in between a jelly and a cream. To be honest, I think those are my favorite to apply. I had no problems at all with applying this one. You may be noticing that near my cuticles the polish is a little thin and it's a different color in some of the different lights.. That's because I'm impatient and I didn't let the first coat dry long enough. It's not very noticeable in person though, my camera was just being nit picky and decided to point it out.


Be careful with staining for this one! Make sure to wear your base coat and make sure you don't touch your cuticles! This one will be notoriously known for staining just because it's a gorgeous, vampy, nice pigmented burgundy.


Polish in this post:


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love this one!! What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought I was going to hate this one, but ended up loving it. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...