Monday, November 12, 2012

China Glaze Elephant Walk


Here's another from the On Safari Collection. This is China Glaze Elephant Walk. I absolutely love this one! I've never seen an elephant up close... but I can imagine this would be super close to the color of one. Well, minus the shimmer. If elephants were sparkly I'd be a little concerned for the world because that would mean there might be vampire elephants roaming the earth. You know, the cheesy vampire movies where they sparkle in the sun? *cough* Twilight *cough* I prefer my vampires not sparkling... like the old school horror movie kind. 


Now that I got totally off topic, let's get back to the point. Elephant Walk is a gorgeous grey with silver shimmer. The shimmer is visible in the shade and indoors, but it definitely can't compare to what it looks like in the sunlight! Although this is a grey, I did notice that it's slightly leaning to the green side of the grey spectrum. When I first got my bottle it had a little bit of settling and the liquid from it was green. Nothing a few shakes can't fix! 


I had no problems with application. It went on nice, smooth, and opaque. All photos are two coats without top coat. It had a great consistency.  It was thick, but it wasn't hard to work with. Once again it was a good thick, just like the previous colors I have swatched from the On Safari Collection.


Polish in this post:

4 comments:

  1. OMG OMG I love the shimmer in this. Love this color♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty! I love the greyish-bluish-greenish shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! It's like having three different polishes in one bottle depending on what light you are in. haha. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...