Sunday, November 11, 2012

China Glaze Adventure Red-y

sun

Here comes all the swatches for the On Safari collection by China Glaze!! I will be posting each polish individually, and then later I will have a post with a brief and quick overview of the whole collection. That's how I prefer to look at polishes. If I'm looking for a certain polish I HATE having to search through tons of photos in one blog post. Also, this prevents a six mile long blog post. :)

This is China Glaze Adventure Red-y! I typically don't wear red polishes, but I love this one. It's a gorgeous creamy standard red. If you don't own a good red, this would be a good one to get.

shade

The application was awesome! Two coats gave me full coverage. This polish is also a perfect consistency. Not too runny and not too thick. The photos are without top coat, so if you are someone who doesn't use top coat, this will stay super shiny for you. I was actually quite impressed with how shiny it is. I own several standard red polishes now, and I have to admit that this is one of the shiniest ones. Wear some base coat with this baby. It's super pigmented and it will stain your nails and cuticles if you're not careful.


Polish in this post:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...