Monday, November 12, 2012

China Glaze Exotic Encounters


Here is China Glaze Exotic Encounters. It is part of the On Safari Collection. Holy teal gorgeousness! Whenever I have this on my nails I can't stop looking at it. It's seriously mesmerizing. I didn't have a polish like this in my collection before, so I'm glad I do now. Exotic Encounters is an awesome teal. I'd say it's a medium teal leaning dark teal, but trust me it's not too dark. It's perfect! It's not as crisp on the nail as I was expecting, but I think that's what makes it so amazing. It's more of a dusty color, than a crisp, clean, in your face color.


The application and consistency is like butter. Oh my gosh, I seriously was almost drooling over how well it applied. Perfectly thick and luscious. All of these photos are two coats without top coat. I definitely could have gotten away with one coat, but I had a tiny little bald spot on one of my nails so I gave in and did two coats for all my nails. I wish every polish was this pigmented and applied so smooth. China Glaze always has amazing formulas for polishes.


Polish in this post:


6 comments:

  1. This colors is so nice! I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my absolute favorite polishes. This whole collection is so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one definitely one of my favorites! I absolutely love this collection.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...