Tuesday, November 13, 2012

China Glaze I'm Not Lion


Here is the second glitter from the On Safari Collection. This is China Glaze I'm Not Lion. If you've been following my blog before, you know how much I absolutely love this glitter! I use it for my nail art all the time. It's just absolutely perfect. It's a gorgeous sandy gold glitter with gold, silver, and holographic glitter in it. The holographic glitter in this one is definitely noticeable and there is no way you'll miss it. I swear, I'm not lion. Ha. See what I did there? Sorry, I had to.


Amazing application just like the other glitter in the collection (I Herd That). All photos are two coats without top coat. No need to wiggle the glitter around, because it applies like a regular polish, but instead of a cream it's a glitter. Just like the other glitter, this one has a gritty, sandy finish, so you will need one or two coats of top coat to completely even it out and get rid of the texture. Not a big deal though, that's pretty typical with glitter polishes.

SPARKLE POWERS ACTIVATE!


I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with this one. I can't stop finding ways to use it and I'm pretty sure I need to get a back up.


Polish in this post:





7 comments:

  1. Love the Sparkle Powers Activate lol! This polish is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm glad you liked it! I think that will be one of my signature sayings from now on, because I rather enjoy it myself!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh love this!! That sparkle is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better in person. Photos don't do this polish justice.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...