Saturday, July 14, 2012

Neon Plaid : A Quick Stamping Design

This was a really quick design that I threw together because, to be honest, I have been extremely lazy all day.
I was casually looking through the new set of Bundle Monster plates and when I saw the center bottom image on plate BM-319 I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it. The base color for these nails is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. The neon colors (Of course I used neons! They're the best!) I used China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Towel Boy Toy, Pool Party, and Kiwi Cool-Ada. All part of the Poolside Collection. I applied stripes of polish onto the plate and scraped in the same direction and applied it to my nails first vertically, and then horizontally. I was so shocked when I saw how awesome it actually looked.
If you want to see the whole set of new Bundle Monster plates you can view them here. I'm pretty sure I'll be using this design more often because it was so easy, and so quick, and it looks so amazing!
Learn how to do this yourself by watching my video tutorial below!

1 comment:

  1. these are super fun! Its crazy how 'in' stamping is now. Thats how i got started into nail art. I got bored of stamping lol. But anyways, these are great! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...