Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quick Neon Polka Dot Mani

I haven't felt good at all, all day. So this is all I felt like doing. Something super quick.
The white base is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. The neon polka dots are done in China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Flip Flop Fantasy, and Sun Worshiper. All I did was took the largest dotting tool I had and randomly put the dots on. Easy peasy. I think they came out really cute. Maybe being lazy and sick feeling is the key to nail art? Nahh.
Sorry lovelies. No tutorial for this one. It's pretty self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...