Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New 2012 Bundle Monster Plates

 Here they are! The new Bundle Monster stamping plates 2012 collection! You can order them on Amazon here. Or you can get them from Bundle Monster here. You get 25 plates for $21.99. So far I haven't used too many of the plates, but so far the ones I have used work perfectly and I have no problems with them. They do come with a blue plastic sheeting on all the plates and you have to peel it off. It can sometimes be difficult to get off, but be patient and they should come off soon enough.

The plates all have a paper backing on them to keep them from cutting you. Without the backing they are extremely sharp and can practically cut off your fingers. Okay, so I exaggerated a little... but they are kind of wicked.


Here are images of every plate. Enjoy!
BM-301

BM-302

BM-303

BM-304

BM-305

BM-306

BM-307

BM-308

BM-309

BM-310

BM-311

BM-312

BM-313

BM-314

BM-315

BM-316

BM-317

BM-318

BM-319

BM-320

BM-321

BM-322

BM-323

BM-324

BM-325

There you go! I hope you enjoyed this little preview and hopefully it will help you make the decision for whether  you want to get them or not. You can also watch the video preview below!



4 comments:

  1. An you provide me with a link to where I can purchase this bunch . I just ordered some plate thinking they were this set . But when they came I realized they were only the set for 201-225 . And googling these plates I can't seem to find them .

    Thank you . -Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them here:

      http://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Monster-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B008AMKZUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342462030&sr=8-1&keywords=2012+bundle+monster+plates

      Just make sure that they say 2012 and you should be good. :)

      Delete
  2. man those are amazing amazon doesnt ship to me but hopefully I can find them somewhere else- I've got lots of plates but they arent as cool as these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah these are a really nice set. There are so many cute designs that are useful.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...