Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blues Clues Nails

My childhood! It's back! My favorite TV show ever! Seriously though...If you grew up in the 90s and didn't watch Blues Clues you weren't cool. Just admit it. This show was the bees knees. Steve, Blue, Magenta, the thinking chair, and a blue paw print are all featured in these bad boys.
I apologize for the lack of pictures of the supplies I used. I totally forget and to be honest...I'm too tired to even make an effort to take a picture. It's okay though! I'll still tell you what I used!


The white nails are Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


The green Steve nail is a combination of Sinful Colors Innocent (base) and Sinful Colors Happy Ending (stripes).


The Blue nail is a combination of Wet N Wild MegaLast I Need A Refresh-Mint (base) and Sinful Colors Savage (spots). These are also the colors I used for the paw print.


The Magenta nail is a combination of Sinful Colors Soul Mate (base) and Wet N Wild MegaLast Through The Grape Vine (spots).


I painted "The Thinking Chair" with acrylic paint because it was way easier to work with than nail polish.


If you're a 90s kid, and watched Blues Clues, I know you'll love these!






Check out my video tutorial to see how I did these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...