Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Happy Ending

Here's another polish where I had no idea what I was thinking. I didn't take pictures, but I took a video swatch. I actually really like the video swatches. I feel like they come off more true to color in video than they do in pictures. What do you guys think?


Sinful Colors Happy Ending is a gorgeous light green with a subtle gold shimmer.


Here is the video swatch. This is 2 coats without topcoat.




The formula is a little on the thick side, but still manageable. It goes on pretty smooth, but sometimes I have problems with it "erasing itself" off the end of my nail. I have to reload my brush more often with this polish also.


Overall, I think its a fabulous green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...