Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Savage

Sinful Colors Savage is an awesome blue matte polish. I honestly didn't expect it to be matte the first time I used it. It's a beautiful medium blue. Not too light and not too dark.
 The formula for this polish is AMAZING considering it's a matte finish. Usually I have a problem with matte finishes because the polish always seems to start drying before I get my whole nail covered. This applied flawlessly! Of course, it may be a little finicky if it takes you longer to paint your nails. If you're decently fast at applying polish you'll be fine. It's so fun to sit and watch matte polish dry on your nails. It's like magic!
 Here is my video swatch for Sinful Colors Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...