Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wet N Wild MegaLast Through The Grapevine

This is Through The Grapevine by Wet n Wild and it is a megalast polish. I purchased this for $1.99 at my local CVS. And holy cow! It was a fantastic $1.99 spent! This is the best pink toned purple I have ever owned. For the price, it lasts pretty long. I don't leave nail polish on for longer than a few days, but I'm really tough on my nails and this didn't chip at all.
 The formula for this polish is flawless. It applied like butter. I didn't have any troubles with it at all. It has the perfect consistency and I absolutely love the brushes that come with the megalast polishes. It's so big that I can cover my whole nail in 2 strokes and you only need 2 coats for full coverage. It's freakin' gorgeous. Go buy this polish NOW! Or I'll find you. JUST KIDDING! But seriously, go purchase this now.
Here is my video swatch for this polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...