Thursday, June 14, 2012

Splatter Paint Nails...With A Straw!

The first thing I want to say about these is be prepared to clean up if you don't wrap your fingers in tape! With that out of the way...Look how awesome these are! Who knew you could use a straw to do your nails.

The only thing you need is a few polishes and a drinking straw. It's really that simple.
The polish I used as my base color is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac. For the splatter colors I used LA Colors Live, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. For my top coat I used Out The Door.
 This was my first time trying this and I'm pretty impressed on how it turned out. I have a feeling I'll be experimenting with this in the future.

 


Here's my video tutorial on how to do these nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...