Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Entering a Contest!

I found a nail art contest online from a really awesome blog called Concrete and Nail Polish. I just randomly searched for some nail art contests online and came upon it and ended up really loving the polish reviews because obviously I love nail polish... and obviously I love nail polish reviews of every kind! 

Thank goodness I found it when I did because it's about to end! Also, the rules state that you are able to enter nail art that you've done before. And the rules were to do something that she would like, so it could be anything! So I went on and looked at the pinterest link provided to see the nail art she has pinned and I also looked at her nail art inspiration board. And I saw THIS pin for watercolor patterns and my brain immediately went to a design that I had entered into another contest before. It was for a vintage and retro contest and I did this floral pattern, but I feel like it does have a nice watercolor feel to it because of the colors I chose and the way it turned out on my nail so this is what I'm entering! To see the original post for these nails please CLICK HERE.



Also, I did make a tutorial for these if you want to see how I did these exact nails!



5 comments:

  1. I love it! So glad you found my blog & had time to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! Bad ass freehand work, I thought you stamped it on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! All freehanded, no stamping for this one. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...