Sunday, August 19, 2012

Neon Zig Zag Nail Art


Is this a new age Charlie Brown sweater? That's what these nails remind me of. I'm not sure how I came up with this design. I was just doodling on my nails and ended up liking it.


I used China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada as the base and Towel Boy Toy for the blue. The white underneath the blue is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. The black zig zag was done with acrylic paint.


These nails are extremely easy to do, because honestly, you can be pretty messy and it makes it look good that way. Heck yes for careless nail art!



Want to learn how to do this yourself? Watch my video tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...