Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glitter Gradient Nails


Do these look familiar to you? I hope they do! I've done these nails before! The reason behind posting them again is because I made at tutorial for them! You can read the original post about these nails here! I highly recommend it because it says what polishes I used and various other things. It's easier for me for you to just click that link, because then I don't have to rewrite everything. 


Also, over on the original post there are more pictures from the first time I did it. The pictures in this post are from this time. 


Learn how to make your own glitter gradient nails by watching my tutorial!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...