Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Rise and Shine




You guys... Look how lovely that super close up is! I don't wear this polish very often and I have no idea why because its fabulous.




with flash

 Rise and Shine is a blueish green polish. It's hard to actually give this one a color category. I would definitely say this one leans more towards green. As you can see in the picture above and in the super close up, it does have some shimmer. It's not overwhelming though. It's the perfect amount.


  
without flash
I love the formula of this polish. It goes on so buttery smooth. Seriously... You have to get a bottle just to see how amazing the formula is. To my surprise though... It dries partially matte, as you can see in the photo above. It's definitely not a super shiny finish that's for sure. Of course, if you use a top coat like I do it doesn't really matter.


Here's my video swatch of this polish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...