Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blue, Pink, and Purple Water Marble Nail Artand Tutorial

I love water marbling my nails! It's so fun. You never know how it's going to turn out and it's fun to experiment with different color combinations.




If you've ever attempted to do a water marble on your nails, you know that it can be really, really difficult. Sometimes the polish just doesn't want to cooperate. Once you figure out what to do its really easy!




For these nails I used 3 different colors. Well, 4 if you can't the white as the base. The white is Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The blue is Sinful Colors Love Nails, the purple is Sinful Colors Let's Talk, and the pink is Sinful Colors Forget Now. These colors looked beautiful together! I'm so happy with how it turned out. And as always I used a base and top coat. My base coat is by Beauty Secrets and my top coat is Out The Door.




To learn how to do this technique yourself please watch my tutorial below. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarked!!! I Love this! This surely gives me the idea of what nail art that I’ll be wearing for today and the next day and the day after that.. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Marble-Cleaning-Products.com

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...