Saturday, January 9, 2016

Koi Fish Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hello! Wow! It's been a while. I haven't uploaded or blogged in about a month. I'm here to share some koi fish nail art with you! There's just something about koi fish that is super relaxing to me so I wanted to put some on my nails. I was going to use a creme polish, but I decided to go with glitter instead. I'm super happy I did! I think it gave it a little extra something that it could have been missing, but is now not missing.



Products Used:
  • Beauty Secrets base coat
  • Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Whipped Topping
  • China Glaze - Isle See You Later
  • China Glaze - Blue Hawaiian
  • Plaid, Apple Barrel acrylic paint
  • Butter London - Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat






I'm really happy with how these turned out. I think they're super cute. If you want to learn how to create this nail art design feel free to watch my video tutorial below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...