Monday, January 25, 2016

Floral Mix & Match Nail Art


Hey everybody! I hope you're having a great week so far! Today's nail art is a little mix and match-y with some floral print, polka dots, and stripes. I don't have too much to say for this design. I just went with what I was feeling and this is what I came up with. Everything is freehanded except for the stripes. I used striping tape for those nails because it's a million times easier. I can't draw a straight line to save my life.


Products Used:
  • Beauty Secrets - base coat
  • Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Whipped Topping
  • OPI - Privacy Please
  • Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
  • China Glaze - Seas The Day
  • China Glaze - Don't Get Derailed
  • China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le
  • China Glaze - City Siren
  • China Glaze - Dance Baby
  • Plaid Apple Barrel - acrylic paint
  • Striping tape
  • Butter London - Hardwear P.D. Quick top coat



Want to learn how to create this design? Watch my video tutorial!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...