Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cute Reindeer & Fair Isle Holiday Nail Art


It's officially December! Which means holiday nail art is fair game. Today I'm sharing my first holiday design of 2015 with you! It's a really cute reindeer with a simple style fair isle design. I am so proud of my little reindeer! I think he's absolutely adorable. I would definitely put him on all of my nails instead of just one. I can't get enough of him. My boyfriend named him Ralph. hahaha! So if you want a pet... here you go! Nail art pets.


I decided that I'm going to start doing a quick list of the products used for nail art designs because I feel like it's easier. Not only for me, but also people who aren't too fond of reading blog posts. For the most part, people don't stay on my blog posts too long. That's according to my analytics anyway. I assume most people come for the photos, which is 110% alright with me.


Products Used:
• Zoya - Anchor base coat
• Motives Cosmetics - Wedding Dress
• Butter London - Pillar Box Red
• China Glaze - De-Light
• Plaid Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
• Butter London - Hardwear P.D. Quick top coat
• Nail art brush
• Dotting tool


I will have a few more holiday designs before December passes, but I'm pretty happy to say that I'm proud of my first one. I hope you guys are having a great start to the new month!




If you want to learn how to create this design yourself, feel free to watch my video tutorial below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...