Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chevron Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! My Tuesday is going pretty great so far. I did a lot of adulting today. Which means I was on the phone all day dealing with tax and insurance things. Sounds fun right? Now that I'm done with all of that I can share this fun little chevron nail art design with you! 

I always love chevron designs but I always have a hard time hand painting them. I feel like they get super wonky or all the lines are completely different sizes or going in different directions. However, this time I feel like I did a pretty good job! The lines are thin and for the most part look the same! YAY! SUCCESS! "But Sam, why don't you just use nail vinyls? They're so easy!" They are, but I really don't like the idea of using nail vinyls for nail art. I totally understand why people use them and they're awesome, but I like the challenge of hand painting things. Plus, not everyone has the money to buy them. (Ahem, me. I'm a broke 23 year old fumbling around learning how to be an adult.) I don't like paying for things I'm going to use once and then immediately throw out. I'm not saying I would never use them, but meh... Not my thing. If you want to know all the products used make sure to check out the list below. And as usual the tutorial for this design is below all the photos. :) I hope you guys have an awesome week and I'll catch you later.

Products Used:
  • Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • Orly - Mirrorball
  • China Glaze - Fade Into Hue
  • Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
  • Lauren B. Beauty - Gel-Like Top Coat









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...