Monday, November 30, 2015

Watercolor Floral Nail Art


Hey everyone! I hope you're having a smooth Monday. Hopefully you're easing yourself into the real world again after binging on turkey and other delicious food! Today I have a floral print nail art to share with you. A watercolor floral!


For the white watercolor floral base I used Motives Wedding Dress. For the purple nails I used China Glaze All Aboard. The flowers were done with Apple Barrel acrylic paint by Plaid. The glitters on the purple nails are from Born Pretty Store. I also used two different top coats for this design. I went with Butter London's Matte Finish top coat for the floral and then Lauren B Beauty's Gel-Like top coat for the others. 


I'm hoping these colorful flowers will keep the winter blues away! I'm definitely a summer girl even though my birthday is in December. Anything under 70 degrees is too cold for my body. What do you guys prefer? Hot or cold weather? Or are you somewhere in between? 


If you want to see how I created this design and want to give it a try yourself, then check out my video tutorial below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...