Saturday, November 21, 2015

White Marble Nail Art with Tutorial


Hey everybody! Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. I have white marble nail art to share with you today. White marble has been super popular for the past couple months. I have to admit, I really love it too. I personally think white marble never goes out of style. It's always a classic. With that said, it's way harder to hand paint a marble pattern on my nails than I thought. Marble is never the same so it's hard to get it wrong, but it does have a certain pattern to it that makes it a little bit difficult to hand paint.


The white base color I used for this design is Wedding Dress by Motives. For the rest of the design I used black and white acrylic paint from Plaid. The Apple Barrel kind. It's super easy to mix and thin out which is perfect for this design. I used a few different nail art brushes for this. Some of them were from Winstonia and some were generic ones that I cut myself. The gel like top coat I used is from Lauren B. Beauty.


I think I might give this design another try later on. This was my first time trying to imitate white marble. I think it looks okay, but I feel like I could make it look better now that I know what I'm doing.


If you want to see how I created this design or if you want to learn how to do it yourself, then check out my video tutorial below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...