Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Delicate Glitter Gradient with Bones Nail Art with Tutorial


Hey guys! I'm going to make this post really quick because it's kind of Halloween related and most people are over it already because it's now November, but I wanted to share them with you anyway! This was the nail art I had on my nails for Halloween. I wanted to get this out before Halloween, but since I did it the night before, it was too much of a rush for me to finish the video.


I used Cult Boneyards as the base color and then painted on tiny little bones with a dotting tool and a nail art brush with acrylic paint. The glitter is OPI Pirouette My Whistle. The top coat is Lauren B. Beauty's Gel-Like top coat.


If you want to see how I created this design or learn how to create it on your own nails then check out the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...