Monday, October 5, 2015

China Glaze Ghouls Night Out Collection Swatches Halloween 2015


Hey everyone! Here are my swatches for the China Glaze Ghouls Night Out Collection. This is for Halloween of 2015. I purchased these a while ago, but I didn't get around to swatching them right away. So, I'm doing now it! This is a 6 piece collection and it consists of 3 creams and 3 glitter toppers.


Drink Up Witches is a really bright neon green cream. This is 3 coats with top coat.


Something's Brewing is a clear based polish with pastel green and black hex glitter. The hex glitters range in size from really large to really small. This is one coat over Drink Up Witches with top coat.


Lady And The Vamp is a bright orange cream. This is 3 coats with top coat.


Cackle If You Want To is a clear based polish with purple and black hex glitters. The hex glitters range from very large to very small. The special thing about this polish is that the purple hex glitters are striped. They kind of look like purple pickle chips. This is one coat over Lady And The Vamp with top coat.


Looking Bootiful is a gorgeous purple cream. This is 3 coats with top coat.


Ghostess With The Mostess is a clear based polish with pastel orange, pastel green, purple, and black hex glitters. The sizes range from very large to very small. This is one coat over Looking Bootiful with top coat.

I really enjoy this collection! I wish the polishes would apply in 2 coats instead of 3, but the colors are so pretty that I don't mind. I love the whole collection, but if I had to pick favorites I'd have to go with Drink Up Witches and Ghostess With The Mostess

If you want to see how these polishes apply then check out my swatch video. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...