Friday, October 9, 2015

Blood Splatter Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hello everyone! I'm back again with some classic Halloween nail art! The blood splatter manicure. Done by everyone and their mother and it still never gets old. I would rock this on a daily basis if I didn't change my polish constantly! Since I'm doing my little Halloween series on my YouTube channel I decided I needed to do some basic and classic designs for my beginner viewers. Even though everyone has seen a tutorial for these, sometimes it takes that millionth video for it to click and for you to finally get it right.


My white base is Wedding Dress by Motives Cosmetics. It is one of my favorite white polishes in case you're wondering! For the blood splatter I used City Siren by China Glaze and splattered it against my nails using a drinking straw. Incredibly messy? Yes. Incredibly worth it? Also yes. I didn't use a top coat for this because I like the slight texture that the splatter gives to the design.


If you want to see me create this design, then check out my video tutorial below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...