Friday, October 9, 2015

Caution Tape with Blood Splatter Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hello again! Remember that blood splatter nail art that I recently posted? I recycled it into this! I added some caution tape to it and it looks even more awesome now! I added the caution tape using yellow and black acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. This is a really easy and quick way to get some extra wear out of a mani that you've already done. You can wear the blood splatter for the first half of the week and then add the tape for the second half! 


This post was short and sweet since I only used acrylic paint. If you want to see how I applied the caution tape to my nails then go ahead and check out my video tutorial below. :) Have a great weekend everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...