Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Polka Dot Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hey everybody! I'm sharing more Halloween nail art with you tonight! This time it's not so scary. I went ahead with a classic polka dot design, but did it in a Halloween color scheme. This is another design that is super easy for beginners to try.


I started off with a black base for this design. I used Zoya's Willa. The polka dots were all done with Apple Barrel acrylic paint and a dotting tool! I also used Zoya's Armor top coat. It's not my favorite, and it's definitely not horrible, but it does it's job as a decent top coat.


Not much else to say here. Just a quick and easy post. If you want to see how I did this design then you can check out my video tutorial below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...