Sunday, October 25, 2015

Bruised Nails Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend. Today I am sharing this bruised nail art design with you. Lately I've been learning about SFX and watching loads of videos about it on YouTube. I took the idea of the bruising technique that is very popular in SFX and made it into nail art. I think this looks pretty cool!


The base color I used for this design is Samoan Sand by OPI. It's seriously the perfect nude for my skin. I'm going to be so sad when I run out because it's now discontinued. I also used Butter London's Matte Finish top coat. All of the bruising colors were mixed using Apple Barrel acrylic paint. I used dark green, purple, blue, red, bright green, yellow, and black. I applied it with a sponge that I ripped up so it had an awesome textured effect. You can see how I did that in my video tutorial below! Once I finished applying all of the colors I added another layer of the matte top coat because, obviously, bruises aren't shiny. 


If you want to see how I created this design then feel free to watch my video tutorial below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...