Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Candy Nail Art with Video Tutorial


Hello everyone! I'm back again with more Halloween themed nail art! This time I'm throwing some candy at you. I'm slightly late on this one, because I've had the tutorial up for a while already. I didn't have time to share it anywhere except YouTube and Instagram. Better late than never though!


The base for this nail art is OPI Live and Let Die. It's a super, super dark green with some flecked shimmer in it. The candy was all done with various colors of acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. The top coat I used is from Lauren B. Beauty


I think these turned out pretty cute! The colors could easily be changed to fit something else other than Halloween as well. If you want to see how I created this design then don't forget to check out my video tutorial below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...