Friday, August 7, 2015

Splatter & Silver Bunting Nail Art With Tutorial


Hello everyone! Welcome/welcome back! This is a quick post because I shared this nail art a few days ago on my YouTube channel, but got sick and didn't have a chance to share the blog post. So I'm going to let the video do most of the talking for this one.


I created this simple and dainty, but cute splatter design. It has a half moon design that I think resembles silver bunting. Everything with this design was created with Apple Barrel acrylic paint except for the base. The base is China Glaze's Friends Forever, Right? The top coat I used is from Lauren B Beauty.



I hope you're all having a great day so far! If you want to see exactly how I created this design, then take a look at the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...