Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July Water Marble Nail Art with Tutorial


Happy 4th of July everyone! I'm going to make this post super short since it's a holiday. I created a water marble nail art design with a glitter and star accent nail. I think it turned out pretty cute even though I'm not too fond of the way the star turned out. Everyone I showed so far has loved it though, so I guess it's not a total fail.


I used Hail Nails VVS for the glitter nail. For the base of the water marble nails I used French White Creme by Wet n Wild. The silver base for the star nail is Gossip Over Gimlets by China Glaze. The red and blue polishes I used for the water marble as well as the star nail are Hey Sailor and Ride The Waves by China Glaze.


I hope everyone is having a safe and fun 4th of July! Always remember to be responsible!

If you want to see how I created this design then check out my video tutorial below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...