Monday, June 29, 2015

Love Letter Nail Art with Tutorial



Hey everyone! I have some really cute nail art to share with you today! This design was inspired by THIS letter set that I stumbled upon on Shutterstock. It was too cute not to turn into nail art so here it is!


I started with a pink base. I used Feel The Breeze by China Glaze. Then I used striping tape, marked off half my nail, and painted the other half with a blue polish. I used Too Yacht To Handle by China Glaze.  The letters were done with black and white acrylic paint and small nail art brushes.


I think this design turned out great! I had a hard time taking it off because I wanted to keep it on as long as possible. Don't you hate when that happens? Whenever you want your nails to last forever, they chip immediately, but as soon as you think about changing your polish that stuff is like cement.


If you want to see how I created this design, or if you want to give it a try yourself, then check out my video tutorial below! Have a great week everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...