Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sweet Victory by Femme Fatale Lacquer


Here is another gorgeous indie polish by Femme Fatale Lacquer! This one is called Sweet Victory. Make sure you click "Read More" below to see swatches and to get more information about this polish!





Ah yes. Sweet, sweet victory. It's such a fantastic feeling and Cynthia of Femme Fatale Lacquer bottled it up into a gorgeous polish! Sweet Victory is a clear based polish with purple and pink shreds, small gold hex glitter, and larger turquoise hex glitter. What a gorgeous mix of glitter!


What I have on my nails is one thick coat of Sweet Victory over two coats of China Glaze Light As Air. I wanted to put it over a light colored polish so all of the glitter would stand out against it. I like the way the really light purple looks underneath the glitter, but I think a light pastel pink would look even better. I also have a coat of Out The Door top coat on to make everything nice and shiny. The glitter lays pretty flat to the nail and it isn't bumpy like other big glitter polishes as long as you use a good thick top coat.


Application for this one was a little difficult, but totally understandable. There are so many different kinds of glitter in this gorgeous polish that as soon as you try to move the one type, you are also accidentally moving the other. If you do a nice thick coat over your nail then you won't have to move the glitter around much. The thick coat will help you glitter stay in the suspension base so the brush won't pull it as much. Applying a thin coat will just lead to having the brush drag the glitter right off the end of your nail.


This polish is so cute and I absolutely love the color, shape, and size combination of all the glitter. I will definitely be trying this over polishes to see how it looks!


This polish is "3 free" and it also contains 2 stainless steel mixing BBs to mix the glitter if it has some settling. It is made with suspension base so the glitter doesn't sink too much, it does stay suspended within the polish, but for the best result it is suggested to shake before use.

You can purchase this from Femme Fatale Lacquer's shop online. Her shop ishttp://femmefatalelacquer.bigcartel.com Don't forget to follow Cynthia of Femme Fatale Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for updates and coupons!!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/femmefatalelacquer
Instagram: @femmefatalelacquer http://instagram.com/femmefatalelacquer






3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! I watched an earlier video of your 58 polish haul and I just wanted to know if you could swatch some of the hunger games polish. I love the books and the movie so I would love to see how their polish line is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam! I wanted to know how you pick your fonts for your watermark, did you pick something random or did you have to find something obscure? I love this polish over Light As Air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it was one if the default fonts in Photoshop or Corel and I liked the way it looked so I just kept it. :) I can't think of what it is right now, it has a long name with a bunch of weird letters at the end. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...