Friday, December 7, 2012

Santa In The Sky by Femme Fatale Lacquer


Hello everyone! I have another indie polish by Femme Fatale Lacquer to show you in this post! It's called Santa In The Sky. Such a cute name! Make sure you click "Read More" below to see swatches and to read more about this indie polish!






I can't get over how cute the name of this polish is! Santa In The Sky is a grey based polish with small navy blue hex glitters, larger red hex glitters, and white square glitters that are about the same size as the red hexes. I love square glitter lately, especially when it's white! I think it's so cute.


I have one thick coat of Santa In The Sky over two coats of China Glaze Recycle. Recycle is very close to the grey base of Santa In The Sky. I prefer to put indie polishes over a more popular color just so I can make it last longer. I also have a coat of Out The Door top coat over everything to make it shiny and to even out the glitter. The glitter does lay flat with the nail, but since it is larger, you can sometimes notice that it does stick out a bit. That's normal with big glitters.

shade
 Application for this one was tricky. The grey base and navy blue hex glitters were perfectly fine to work with. The grey base was even and had a nice consistency and the blue hex glitters stayed exactly where they were put with the first brush stroke. The red hex and white glitters however, were very elusive. I really had to fish through the polish to find some. The red hex were slightly easier to fish out than the white squares, but both were pretty difficult. Be patient though because it's totally worth it once you get them out. I love the way this polish looks!


This polish is so unique and I love the glitter combination. The grey base is also amazing! I love that it had that instead of a clear base. I will definitely be wearing this for the holiday season!



This polish is "3 free" and it also contains 2 stainless steel mixing BBs to mix the glitter if it has some settling. It is made with suspension base so the glitter doesn't sink too much, it does stay suspended within the polish, but for the best result it is suggested to shake before use.

You can purchase this from Femme Fatale Lacquer's shop online. Her shop is http://femmefatalelacquer.bigcartel.com Don't forget to follow Cynthia of Femme Fatale Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for updates and coupons!! I'm still absolutely LOVING this business card!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/femmefatalelacquer
Instagram: @femmefatalelacquer http://instagram.com/femmefatalelacquer





2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...