Thursday, December 6, 2012

Visions Of Sugarplums by Femme Fatale Lacquer


Hello lovely readers! I have another indie polish by Femme Fatale Lacquer for you! This one is called Visions of Sugarplums. Make sure you click "Read More" below to see swatches and to read more about it!





Visions Of Sugarplums is one of my new favorite polishes! Hands down! It's a milky based polish with pink shredded glitter and small purple hex glitter. I'm not sure if the base is a milky pink or if it's white and the glitter is just tricking my eyes. I want to say pink because when I held it up to a pink and white polish it was definitely more pink. I just absolutely love it! It's so girly and cute and sweet and ahhh! I'm pretty sure I will be buying a full size bottle of this one.


I have one coat of Visions of Sugarplums over 2 coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook. Sweet Hook is very very close to the milky pink base color. As a matter of fact, it's almost exact. Ha! I rhymed! Well, aren't I just easily amused.. I also have a coat of Out The Door top coat to make everything even and super shiny. The glitter lays pretty flush with the nail, so you only need one coat of top coat and everything should be smooth.



This was unbelievably easy to apply! The glitter did need a little bit of maneuvering, but it was so easy to move and I didn't have any problem at all trying to get the pieces where I wanted them. I only needed to move the pink shreds because the purple hexes stayed where they were put. The base has a nice consistency. It has a little bit of a thickness, but it helps to hold the glitter and it actually makes it easy to apply.



This polish is "3 free" and it also contains 2 stainless steel mixing BBs to mix the glitter if it has some settling. It is made with suspension base so the glitter doesn't sink too much, it does stay suspended within the polish, but for the best result it is suggested to shake before use.
You can purchase this from Femme Fatale Lacquer's shop online. Her shop is http://femmefatalelacquer.bigcartel.com Don't forget to follow Cynthia of Femme Fatale Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for updates and coupons!! By the way... Here's the super cute business card again!!



What do you guys think of the shredded glitter in this polish? I think it's so different and cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish! It looks like Visions of Sugarplums and Sweet Hook are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...