Tuesday, December 4, 2012

China Glaze Sun-Kissed


For this post I will be showing you Sun-Kissed by China Glaze! Don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches and to read more about this polish!




Holy brightness!! Sun-Kissed is probably the best neon yellow I have used. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. Not only is it just a neon yellow... it's a neon yellow with golden shimmer! It's amazing. It's like I took a yellow highlighter on steroids and put it on my nails. Wait until you read about the application!!


Can you see the golden orange shimmer? It's so pretty and unique for a neon yellow!

shade

You'll never believe this.. Ready? Wait for it... Wait for it!!! All the photos here are two coats!! Your jaw dropped right? I hope so. I was absolutely shocked when I applied it. Not only does it apply completely opaque in two coats, it also applies extremely smooth! No streaks! The consistency is a little thick, but that's why it applies so well and so opaque. You have to make sure the first coat is completely dry before applying the second coat or you will get some pulling with your brush. You can see that pulling on my pinky nail. I'm impatient, what can I say? You also will need a top coat if you want this to be really shiny because it does dry matte. Adding the top coat will also make the shimmer more noticeable.

I definitely recommend this polish! If you are looking for a neon yellow and don't mind the shimmer, then this polish is one of your best bets!


Polish In This Post:


4 comments:

  1. Love this swatch! Yellows are my favorite...I have this shade, but haven't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to use it!! Trust me, it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I need my sunglasses! This is such a fun polish. I normally don't go for yellows, but this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. You really do need sunglasses for this. It's blinding.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...