Wednesday, December 5, 2012

China Glaze Surfin' For Boys


I have Surfin' For Boys by China Glaze to share with you in this post! Don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches and to read more about this polish!




Surfin' For Boys is a reddish coral neon with shimmer. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. For some reason my camera refused to pick up the shimmer in this one. You can kind of see it, but it's subtle in the photos. It's definitely much more noticeable in person. The shimmer almost looked slightly purple to me in some lights. It was a pinkish purple. Very unusual, but very pretty!


Application was fantastic for this one! All of the photos here show two coats without top coat. It was almost completely opaque with the first coat and the only reason I needed a second was because I had one or two bare spots. 


Polish In This Post:



1 comment:

  1. I thought about wearing this one yesterday, it was my favorite of all the summer neons. Nice to see it on you !

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...