Monday, December 3, 2012

China Glaze Splish Splash


Here is Splish Splash by China Glaze! Be sure to click "Read More" below if you want to see swatches and read more about it!






"Splish Splash I was taking a bath!! Early on a..." Oh, sorry.. You don't like my singing? Ahem. I apologize. Every time I say the name of this polish I can't help but sing that song! Splish Splash is part of the Summer Neons Collection and it is a gorgeous shimmery medium blue. The shimmer almost has a frosty appearance to it, but it's not a complete frost.


This polish had awesome application! All the photos here are two coats without top coat. It applied so smooth and even! I loved it. I have absolutely no complaints for this one. It does dry slightly matte, so if you want it to be super shiny then you definitely need to use top coat. I love the finish of this one when it dries so I may rock this one without top coat!


It's even gorgeous in the shade! You can still see the shimmer!


Polish In This Post:




4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It at first needed more coats, two is a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is stunning, but your swatch rocks so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your videos:) is there anywhere in the uk where you can buy china glaze other than online?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...