Sunday, December 2, 2012

China Glaze Orange You Hot?


To continue my posts with the Summer Neons Collection by China Glaze, I have Orange You Hot?!

Don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches and to get more information about this polish!





You hear me say this a lot, but I'm in love with this! I'd say it's pretty hot! I don't own very many orange polishes. To be honest, I don't think I even own an orange cream, which is weird because orange is one of my preferred colors! This is a gorgeous neon orange shimmer. The shimmer almost makes it look a little bit frosty, which I really like.


Application for this one is amazing! All of the photos here are two coats without top coat. The first coat was a little streaky and I was worried I would need more than two coats, but the second coat made it completely opaque. The consistency was odd. It was thin and thick at the same time. Does that even make any sense? It seemed like it was thin, but it didn't run or pool into my cuticles like other thin polishes and it stayed where it was put like a thick polish. Applying top coat will make the shimmer stand out more and it will also help to make it much more shiny. 


Mmmm, look at all that shimmer. For some reason it reminds me of a frosted orange popsicle in the summer.


The photo above was taken in the shade. It even looks nice when it's not in direct sunlight. The shimmer is more noticeable in the shade than it is showing in the photo.


Polish In This Post:



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Color! I would love to have something I don't have to layer over white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend this one! I love that it doesn't need be layered over white to be as bright as it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty! I only have one orange myself now, but I always wanted Papaya Punch... this one reminds me of really orange sherbet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't have papaya punch! I always see it but never get it.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...