Sunday, December 2, 2012

China Glaze Love's A Beach


For this post I have Love's A Beach by China Glaze. Don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches and to get more information about this polish!




Love's A Beach is a super bright fuchsia pink neon. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. Does anyone else laugh at the name? It cracks me up every time I say it. It does lean a little bit red, so if you're not a fan of reddish pink polishes, then this may not be the neon for you. It does have a really nice shimmer that it much more noticeable in person than in the photos.


I must say, this definitely wasn't a "beach" to apply. Ha.. See what I did there? In all seriousness it was really nice to apply. It was nice and opaque and I only needed two coats for completely coverage. All the photos here are two coats without top coat. Like most neon polishes it does dry to a somewhat matte finish, so you will need top coat to make it shiny. Top coat will also help you shimmer show more. This one is a little thick, but manageable. I didn't have a problem with it at all. If anything the thickness helped the application.



My camera was having some trouble with the color of this polish. It just wasn't having it. I like this color, but I'm not drooling over it. Reddish pinks aren't my cup of tea, but it won't stop me from wearing it.


Polish In This Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...