Monday, December 3, 2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria


Pink Plumeria by China Glaze is the polish featured in this post! Don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches of this polish and to read more about it!





Pink Plumeria is really pretty light pink "neon" shimmer. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. Is a plumeria a flower? Yup! Don't judge me, but I had to use Google. I'm not a flower person, and I can't keep a flower alive to save my life. I've even killed bamboo and apparently that stuff is hard to kill. I definitely don't have a green thumb. Anyway, I quoted the work neon earlier because I don't think this is much of a neon. It's more of a bright and light pink. The shimmer is definitely noticeable even without top coat.


The application was good on this one, but the consistency and opaqueness of this polish isn't so great. It applied smooth, but it was thin so it wanted to run down the side of my nail. I had to make sure the brush was basically empty to apply it and just when I thought it was all gone a mysterious ninja drop came out of nowhere and bombarded my nail. It's also sheer. All of the photos here are two coats without top coat. With that said, you can clearly see some visible nail line. You may need three or four coats to get rid of the nail line, but if that doesn't bother you then you can definitely get away with two coats. Also, this polish doesn't dry as matte as some of the other polishes in this collection, but you may want to add top coat for maximum shine and to make sure the shimmer is visible.


If you have really tan skin this would look amazing on you! It's a great polish color, but I was it was a little thicker and more opaque. The formula is manageable, but it could definitely be better.


Polish In This Post:


1 comment:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...