Sunday, December 2, 2012

China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard


You might want to grab some sunglasses for this post because it's a bright one. I have I'm With The Lifeguard by China Glaze to share with you! So go grab your sunglasses and don't forget to click "Read More" below to see swatches and to read more about this awesome polish!





Do you have your sunglasses? I'm sorry if you don't. I warned you! This is literally the brightest neon green I have ever seen. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. It's a neon lime green with shimmer! That's right... You read correctly. Shimmer. What a twist, right?


I apologize for the blinding photos, but I'm not kidding... This is how bright it is in real life. The two photos above are the best representation of the actual color. The photo below was in the shade and my camera couldn't handle the power of this puppy. It basically slapped my camera in the lens and said "Give up sucka! You got nothin' on me!"


Ready for the best surprise ever?! Are you ready? Okay good! This is only two coats!! All the photos here are two coats without top coat. I'm just surprising you left and right aren't I? You can almost get away with one coat that's how opaque this is. Two coats will completely cover up any and all bare spots or streaks (if any existed) from the first coat. The secret to the opaqueness is the consistency. It's thick. Not a bad thick, but an amazingly perfect thick. It dries slightly matte and hides the shimmer, so if you want maximum shimmer and shine, definitely use a top coat.



Mmmmm. Shimmery neon lime green. Nothing gets better than this. If you want a neon green, look no further. This is the one you want. Without a doubt, I can completely recommend this one.


Polish In This Post:

6 comments:

  1. dude my eyes hurt now LOL!!! I ordered this one, along with the blue jelly one, can't wait to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at that surprise shimmer! I totally thought this was a straight up creme at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! Definitely has amazing shimmer to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...